Latest News Items:
Need to Know Info for the 2023 RMCSR Annual Picnic -- Saturday August 19th, 2023
The Picnic is ON:
September 9, 2023; 11:00AM - 2:00PM at
The Douglas County Fairgrounds, Shelters E and F
WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?
We are bringing back the Fried Chicken Lunch with cole slaw, potato salad, fruit, cookies, assorted drinks and water!
WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?
for our Gluten Free and Vegetarian Friends:
we are ordering from
Choice #1: Toasted Roast Beef: Premium roast beef with provolone cheese.
Choice #2: Toasted Grilled Chicken Breast: Grilled chicken breast and provolone cheese.
Choice #3: Tuna Salad: blend of tuna, relish, mayo, black pepper and provolone cheese.
Choice #4: Veggie: Caramelized green bell peppers, caramelized onions, and 3 cheeses.
Individual and Family Plan
Individual is $10.00
Family is $30.00
If you need to order from Firehouse Subs, Please order by the end of the day, Tuesday, September 5, 2023.
To RSVP for the picnic as well as ordering a Firehouse Sub:
Please click the blue link below and leave your name, the number of dogs in your party and the number of people in your party.
If you need a sub, please include which one(s) you want, how many of each and if you need a gluten free sub roll.
Click here to RSVP and Order Your Lunches
For Payment: Please click the green link below,
which will take you to the Donate PayPal button on the RMCSR website. You can pay with PayPal using your PayPal account, a debit or credit card. Please make a note that the payment is for the Picnic!!!!
Click here to Pay for your lunches via PayPal/Credit or Debit card through the RMCSR Website
**When the link below takes you to the RMCSR website page, please scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see the DONATE NOW button!!
SAVE THE DATE for the 2023 RMCSR PICNIC -- Tuesday August 15th, 2023
Mark your calendars for the annual RMCSR Picnic!
- When: Saturday, September 9, 2023, 11am – 2pm
- Where: Douglas County Fairgrounds, Shelters E & F, 500 Fairgrounds Rd, Castle Rock CO 80104
- Lunch will be served. We’ve had requests for our famous fried chicken lunch from years past, so we’re going to serve that again this year. Cost per person or for family will be posted later this year.
- Special dietary needs? Let us know when you RSVP.
- Our famous and fabulous Gift Baskets will once again be on offer.
- Surprises and guessing games this year, with prizes to be awarded .
- We have a new line of RMCSR tees, and our regular sweatshirts will be available for sale for the humans, while our fabulous slip-leads, bandanas and toys will be available for the Collies and Shelties (don’t forget to give them their spending money before you leave home!)
- Invitation/announcement will be emailed at the end of August. RSVP to RSVP@colliesheltierescue.com
- If you would like to volunteer at one of the tables, we would love your help! Please contact Michelle Poolet, email@example.com
Bring your family and your fur-babies and head on over for a great time. We hope to see you there!
The date of the RMCSR Picnic is drawing nearer -- Monday August 14th, 2023
Welco... What? Oh! FOOD!
The RMCSR Picnic IS ON for Saturday, September 9, 2023 at the Douglas County Fairgrounds in Castle Rock, CO!
Please join us for a Fried Chicken Lunch with all the fixins (vegetarian and gluten free options available)! There will be games, guessing jars, those terrific swag tables, meeting old friends, making new friends, the fabulously fun Group Photo! and the best dogs in the entire world!!! Can it get any better than that!
Partying will begin at 11:00 and you may leave replete, tired and happy at 2:00! (Well, of course you CAN leave any time you want to... BUT WHO WOULD WANT TO LEAVE EARLY????)
We will once again be in
Shelters E and F
at the Fairgrounds, whose address is:
500 Fairgrounds Drive
Castle Rock, CO
An email detailing all the information
you will need to join us for this
YEARLY EPIC EVENT
will be in your inboxes at the end of this week!!!!
New Kid on the Block! -- Tuesday July 25th, 2023
"New kid on the block." 7 month old tri female Sheltie /mini Aussie mix. A little on the shy side, adores women. Photos to follow. Applications first please,